Friday, October 19, 2007

A message from the cookie, oh gee!

"Tip your hat, take a bow, and wobble forth to the next stage of life!"





Well, I don't know what brought you here or how you even considered taking a peek into my little online sanctuary, since you are viewing it, nothing I can do. To start somewhere, I lead a rather interesting life, both uneventful and eventful. I know that does not make much sense but, as you come with me on my short journey called life, you'll see I am not very sensible. I'm kind of strange, hope you can handle that! I am 17, attend college, and my alias in this journal will be "Squeegee". I won't go any deeper as to who I am because, you'll understand just what is my state of mind through my various posts.



Welcome to my journal.



Here is a cookie.




-Squeegee/1930Silentfilm




5 comments:

MissMillerick said...

*eats up the cookie like a certain furry blue friend* Thank you!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Hi Claudia, it's Beth from MC. Funny story for you, when I was little, I was so afraid of Charlie Chaplin. I thought he lived in my basement and was going to kidnap me! It's a long story, but let me just say, that picture made me laugh. :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the cookie!

~Fraggle (Melissa)

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Squeegee! 'Tis I, Winslow the Leach! Fab little blog ya got here, you betcha! Love the Chaplin pic! Will be looking forward to your updates!

--Tony

Anonymous said...

Good post.